You can win a round of golf plus cart for four people at Rolling Hills Country Club in Versailles! All you have to do is like the original post on the Golf Trail’s Facebook page, like the Golf Trail’s Facebook page (if you haven’t already) and tell us which hole along the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Trail is your favorite in the comments for a chance to win. Winner will be announced August 5.
Official Facebook Free Foursome Giveaway – Rolling Hills Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who Like the original Free Foursome Giveaway – Rolling Hills post on Facebook and/or Instagram and who successfully tells us which hole along the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Trail is their favorite in the comments section of the original post.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting Tuesday, July 28 and ending Tuesday, Aug. 4 at 12 noon.
- How to Enter: Like the original Free Foursome Giveaway – Rolling Hills post on Facebook and/or Instagram and who successfully tells us which course along the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Trail is their favorite in the comments section of the original post.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one round of 18 holes plus riding cart for up to four golfers at Rolling Hills Country Club in Versailles, valid Sunday through Thursday only (holidays excluded), August 5, 2020 through August 31, 2021. Value of $300. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Rolling Hills Country Club. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected under the supervision of the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council. Winner will be notified through a Facebook message within 14 days following selection of Winner. Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council, anyone acting on behalf of the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council, and the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: The Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond [Giveaway Owner] control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council. The Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [location] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council.