LAKE OF THE OZARKS GOLF NEWS & SPECIALS
Looking for all the news and specials at our 13 beautiful courses? You’ve come to the right place.
For upcoming tournaments and events, please scroll down or check out our Event Calendar.
We take the health and safety of our guests very seriously. That’s why we’ve gone above and beyond to ensure your safety. To put your mind at ease, we want to advise you of the additional health and safety measures we’re taking to help keep our guests and associates safe:
- In addition to our normal cleaning and sanitizing, we are increasing the frequency of disinfecting often-touched surfaces such as door handles, countertops, keypads, credit card machines, elevator buttons, and restroom surfaces.
- Single-use, disposable paper towels will continue to be utilized in our public restrooms.
- Additional supplies of tissues will be made available in the public space of our meeting space.
- Provided we can locate and purchase additional hand sanitizer, we will increase the availability of hand sanitizer bottles in the Main Lobby area.
- The restaurant areas will continue to sanitize tabletops and other often-touched surfaces.
At our indoor pool:
- The indoor pool is maintained to local health standards, in regards to pool chemicals and testing. The water is tested every two hours.
- In addition to the general cleaning of the area, the staff at he indoor pool has increased sanitation levels to include wiping down surfaces with disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizer is utilized at the check-in desk.
Again, the health and safety of our customers and associates are our top priority and we are committed to do our part to help keep you safe. We look forward to seeing you soon!
SPRING STAY & PLAY SPECIAL AT THE OAKS! Stay at Margaritaville Lake Resort and play two rounds of 18 holes of golf at The Oaks starting at $149 per night. Call 1-800-826-8272 and use promo code “Oaks” to book your package. Or, book online at www.MargaritavilleResortLakeoftheOzarks.com/play/golf.
Special valid through May 13, 2020. Availability is limited. Some blackout dates may apply.
It’s not too early to start planning for Margaritaville’s upcoming tournaments: The Oaks’ Two-Man Spring Fling Scramble (April 25 & 26), the 20th Annual Fins Up! Parent/Child Tournament at The Nine Hole Course (July 5) and The Parrot Head Open Two-Man Invitational at The Oaks (Aug. 29 & 30).
“Par for the Course” Package: Warm up with a complimentary bucket of balls and then enjoy a round of golf for two on The Oaks or The 9 Hole courses. You’ll also score an inviting room with one king bed or two double beds.
Package includes: Deluxe Guest Room Accommodations, 18 holes of golf for two guests at The Oaks Golf Club or The Nine Hole located at Margaritaville Lake Resort, Complimentary driving range and club storage
9-HOLE 10 ROUNDS PLAY CARD: $ 250 (Plus Tax)
- May be used at the Oaks or The 9 Hole Course
- Valid anytime at The 9 Hole Course
- Ten 9-hole rounds including cart
- Valid Monday – Thursday at the Oaks
- ½ price range balls
- Ten 18-Hole rounds including cart
- Valid Sunday-Thursday only
- Card may also be used for 18 holes at The 9 Hole
- ½ price range balls
Get up-to-date greens fees, or book a tee time, at www.margaritavilleresortlakeoftheozarks.com.
The Old Kinderhook Resort remains open to the public during this time of national crisis to serve the needs of our community. We continue to follow and adhere to all of the guidelines from the CDC as well as recommendations from our local health officials.
The Hook Café and The Trophy Room remain open as a food source for carry out and curb service only. Please visit our website for menu information and hours of operation.
We thank you for your continued support.
Take your game to the next level with the Shane Blankenship Golf School at Old Kinderhook. Contact Shane directly at 636-497-2475 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today. You can perfect the game of golf with Old Kinderhook’s head golf pro, Jason Woods. Call the Pro Shop today to set up your lessons: 573-317-3573.
The global effect of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve. The Lodge of Four Seasons remains firmly committed to the health and safety of our guests and associates and we continue to closely monitor the changing situation and complying with public health guidance.
As new information becomes available, management is keeping our associates well informed so they can respond swiftly and appropriately. While the circumstances continue to change and we modify our operations as necessary, we thank you for your patience and cooperation. As new developments occur, be assured we are committed to taking care of our guests and associates and to our mission of providing exceptional service.
We extend our sincere thanks to The Lodge of Four Seasons guests and associates for their ongoing support and loyal dedication during this challenging time.
Always, we urge individuals (Associates and Guests) to exercise healthy behavior best practices to reduce the risk of getting viral infections, such as:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces;
- If anyone in your household gets sick with flu-like illness, the CDC recommends staying home for at least 24 hours after the fever is gone without the use of a fever-reducing medicine.
Thank you for your patience and trust in The Lodge of Four Seasons. We are prepared to navigate through these challenging circumstances with your health and confidence in The Lodge of Four Seasons at the forefront of everything we do.
We look forward to your next visit and to serving you soon at The Lodge of Four Seasons.
The Lodge of Four Seasons is a full service resort that offers three of the best golf courses in Missouri. By offering a variety of packages that include both lodging and golf, you are sure to find accommodations that will suit your needs. Tee times and packages can be viewed and reserved on our website www.4seasonsresort.com or by calling 573-365-3000.
Osage National is OPEN for your next round of golf or stay. We are taking precautions to provide you with a safe golfing destination. Our food and beverage operation has been modified as well as the layout of the course. These changes have all been put in place with your safety in mind. Please call if you have any questions.
- There’s big news at Osage National! We are now using “Dynamic Pricing” this year and our rates have never been better. In order to find the best rates, you need to log into www.osagenational.com and visit our rates page. Depending on whether you are time sensitive or price sensitive you can find a rate to fit your needs. We are revolutionizing the way players look at golf in the Lake area. Dynamic Pricing is here to stay and Osage National is leading the charge.
- Osage National is still the best place to purchase your golf equipment. We will compete with any box store and we have to offer what they don’t. You can be fit by one of our 4 fitting professionals and then receive added bonuses when you purchase your clubs. How about a free round of golf? How about Two? That’s what we can offer, free rounds of golf with your purchase. Call for details.
- For further details on any of this information, please call the Golf Shop at 573-365-1950.
In accordance with updated Camden County regulations and effective April 1, 2020:
• Regretfully, Lake Valley is discontinuing our free golf offer. With new regulations, we want to ensure our compliance and must be able to manage the inflow of guests.
• ALL TEE TIMES MUST BE RESERVED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. We are not allowed to accept cash or credit cards on the premises. All payments must be made online for tee times. We will be offering 18 holes including cart and tax for $40/person. You can book your tee time at https://www.lakevalleygolf.com/TeeTimes
• (Worth reiterating) No gatherings of more than 10 people outside of the building. This includes the putting green.
• With immediate effect we will be going to 15 minute tee times. Please do not show up for your tee time any earlier than 10 minutes before.
• When you are finished with your round please return your cart and leave the premises.
• We are also no longer allowed to sell alcohol.
As everyone surely understands, rules change daily, yet it is our hope and intention to comply with the regulations and continue to offer an outlet for safe, outdoor recreation.
Indian Rock is open for business. As of now, the leagues are scheduled to start on time in April. The Bar + Grill will open in April as well, unless mandated to postpone the opening. If you need a separate cart, you may do so as long as there are enough carts available. While we are unable to provide you with sanitizer, the club house will be germ-free and the carts will be sanitized as well.
Indian Rock’s weekly leagues are in full swing!
Mondays – Couples Scramble League the first evening it will start at 4 pm and eventually move to 5 pm for normal play time.
Tuesdays – Ladies League
Tuesdays – 9-Hole Stroke Play League
Wednesday – 18-hole Men’s League starting at 8 a.m.
Thursday – 9-hole 2-Man Scramble League starting at 4 pm the first week and will go to 5 pm as daylight gets longer.
- Indian Rock’s twilight rates begin at 2 p.m. everyday. Play 18 holes with a cart for just $30 plus tax or $22 for 9 holes.
- Come checkout our newly remodeled Pro Shop and Longball Pub & Restaurant!
- Major improvements also have been made to our golf course! Come experience the “best value for golf at the Lake!”
- Sign up for Indian Rock’s newsletter to receive special updates on discounted rates and special events. Sign up at www.IndianRockGolfClub.com.
To Our Valued Guests,
During this unprecedented time, we would like to express our heartfelt condolences to anyone who is and will be affected by the current COVID-19 pandemic. Please know that the safety and well-being of our community is of the utmost importance. For this reason, effectively immediately, you may notice several changes to our standard operating procedures such as:
· Increased cleaning and sanitation protocols
· Limited tee time availability
· Limited person-to-person contact between staff and patrons
· Limited food and beverage service
· And the potential for a full closure
At the time of this communication we have every intention of keeping Bear Creek Valley Golf Club open to the public. Our goal is to provide a safe and responsible way for members of our community to engage in healthy, outdoor, recreational activity. If at any point we believe that we are unable to provide a safe atmosphere for guests, or if there is a state-mandated order to close, we will make the responsible decision to close our facility temporarily.
Until further notice, you should feel confident in booking a tee time with us, so long as there are tee times available on our website booking engine. Please feel free to join our email club if you have not already done so for important updates. We will also post updates on our social media pages as well as our website.
To everyone in the community who has supported us over the years, we thank you, we wish you all the best, and we look forward to seeing you.
Currently the Restaurant is open for Carryout and curb side pickup only. We will open for Dine In as soon as the order is lifted.
Bear Creek Valley
We offer several weekday golf specials:
- Senior Mondays – $39 (plus tax) for 18 holes plus cart
- Golf-N-Food Tuesdays – For only $53, get 18 holes of golf, riding cart PLUS breakfast or lunch!
- Bring-A-Friend Wednesdays – You and a friend can each play 18 holes, with a shared cart, for $78 (plus tax).
- Twilight Thursdays – After 11 a.m., play 18 holes (with cart) for $40 (plus tax).
- Book your Bear Creek Valley tee time online at www.GolfNow.com or on the club’s website:www.BearCreekValley.com.
We hope this message finds you in good health. We want to update you with the precautionary measures we will be taking to help combat the spread of the virus. It is extremely vital that we keep our guests and community safe and eliminate the spread of the virus.
We will remain open with the following guidelines that will be enforced and expected to follow:
1. Our staff will wipe down all golf carts as well door handles to our facility.
2. Please do not remove flag sticks when putting. Also, cups will be raised 1 inch out of the ground. Once you putt and hit the cup it will be considered holed out.
3. All bunker rakes will be removed from the course. Also, ball washers will not be available for use.
4. Bathrooms on the course will be closed until further notice. Bathrooms in the building will be open for use.
5. We will limit the pro shop to no more than 10 people at one time.
6. If you’ve had a fever or haven’t been feeling well please do not come to the course.
Please be patient with our staff as we all have vested interest in allowing our course to remain open and provide a safe environment for all of us to enjoy during this difficult time.
Thank you. We hope to see you on the links soon!
For up-to-date greens fees and specials, or to book a tee time, visit www.RedfieldGolf.com.
Members and Guests,
We will remain open with the following exceptions:
1. Pro Shop and all buildings will remain closed to employees only!
2. Restroom facilities will remain closed indefinitely! (Pool bathroom will be opened when staff has masks and gloves available. Gloves aren’t an issue but getting individual masks for all staff has been a challenge).
3. Mandatory single rider on carts with exception of single dwelling families.
4. Tee time intervals will be every 15 minutes versus our standard 7/8 minute intervals
5. Cash will no longer be accepted. To purchase goods and/or services, use your golf shop credits earned or credit cards. To make life easier for you and our staff, you can call and get a credit card on file to make your purchases easier and faster.
These new exceptions ,as well as everything we’ve put in place, are an effort to keep the club open for you and come highly recommended by Health Professionals and Health Department.
When the “stay at home” order comes into effect for our county, all league play will suspend until further notice.
Please understand, this isn’t a punishment or anything that any of us want to do but we need to show our effort to help with reducing the spread of COVID-19 while still trying to remain open for you to enjoy your facility.
For up-to-date greens fees and specials, or to book a tee time, visit www.EldonGolfClub.com.
Members and Customers:
Currently we are staying open for golf. We are not going to serve any meals and we will not have any group functions in the clubhouse. In fact, we are limiting the the number of customers in the proshop to 4 people at any given time.
For those of you that use a Rolling Hills cart, we will be wiping them down with disinfectant wipes after every use and we will allow players to take a cart by themselves.
We have raised the cups to above green level, so if the ball hits the cup liner it is considered in the hole. This will keep people from touching the flagstick and having to reach into the hole to get their ball.
Our hope is that players can get some fresh air and exercise, this is not about posting a score or playing by the rules of golf. We just want to provide an opportunity for safe activity.
We humbly ask that if you do not feel well, please stay home.
Please stay safe and have a great day.
For up-to-date greens fees and specials, or to book a tee time, visit www.RollingHillsOzark.com.