All of these lodging properties—plus our other Golf Trail lodging members—are glad to arrange Golf Trail Packages for you. See below for more details about our convenient and money-saving Golf Trail deals.
We take the health and safety of our guests very seriously. That’s why we’ve gone above and beyond to ensure your safety. To put your mind at ease, we want to advise you of the additional health and safety measures we’re taking to help keep our guests and associates safe:
- In addition to our normal cleaning and sanitizing, we are increasing the frequency of disinfecting often-touched surfaces such as door handles, countertops, keypads, credit card machines, elevator buttons, and restroom surfaces.
- Single-use, disposable paper towels will continue to be utilized in our public restrooms.
- Additional supplies of tissues will be made available in the public space of our meeting space.
- Provided we can locate and purchase additional hand sanitizer, we will increase the availability of hand sanitizer bottles in the Main Lobby area.
- The restaurant areas will continue to sanitize tabletops and other often-touched surfaces.
At our indoor pool:
- The indoor pool is maintained to local health standards, in regards to pool chemicals and testing. The water is tested every two hours.
- In addition to the general cleaning of the area, the staff at he indoor pool has increased sanitation levels to include wiping down surfaces with disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizer is utilized at the check-in desk.
Again, the health and safety of our customers and associates are our top priority and we are committed to do our part to help keep you safe. We look forward to seeing you soon!
SPRING STAY & PLAY SPECIAL AT THE OAKS! Stay at Margaritaville Lake Resort and play two rounds of 18 holes of golf at The Oaks starting at $149 per night. Call 1-800-826-8272 and use promo code “Oaks” to book your package. Or, book online at www.MargaritavilleResortLakeoftheOzarks.com/play/golf.
Special valid through May 13, 2020. Availability is limited. Some blackout dates may apply.
Don your shades, kick up your feet, and grab your favorite drink. Tucked away on the banks of the Lake of the Ozarks in Osage Beach, Margaritaville Lake Resort, previously known as Tan-Tar-A Resort, is a refuge for endlessly fun living. Inspired by the lyrics and lifestyle of singer, songwriter and author Jimmy Buffett, our resort invites you to live it up on the lake. Tee off on two championship golf courses, or set out on a lake cruise with WaveRunner, power boat and paddle boat rentals at the resort’s full-service marina. Flavors and cocktails play together to form a meal you won’t soon forget at one of our 8 restaurants and bars. Find your moment of zen at Windjammer Spa. Spend the day cooling off at Jolly Mon Indoor Water Park, or explore local trails on horseback. Waterfront surroundings, lakeside adventures, and relaxing vibes set on 420 scenic acres. There’s no better paradise than right here.
For more information, call 573-348-3131 or visit www.margaritavilleresortlakeoftheozarks.com.
The Old Kinderhook Resort remains open to the public during this time of national crisis to serve the needs of our community. We continue to follow and adhere to all of the guidelines from the CDC as well as recommendations from our local health officials. The Hook Café and The Trophy Room remain open as a food source for carry out and curb service only. Please visit our website for menu information and hours of operation. We thank you for your continued support.
April Rates are $74 during the week (Mon-Thurs) and $89 on weekends (Fri – Sunday). Twilight rates are $55 on weekdays and $65 on weekends.
Look online at www.oldkinderhook.com for daily on-line specials.
Relax and unwind in one of our 84 tastefully appointed guest rooms overlooking Old Kinderhook’s award winning golf course. We’ve carefully selected a blend of units offering king sized beds with sleeper sofas and others with two queen beds complete with select amenities to accommodate business and recreational guests. Or, rent one of our charming golf cottages, patio homes, villas or estate homes. To plan your springtime Golf Trail Getaway at Old Kinderhook, contact Blake Conklin at 573.317.3572 or email@example.com to get a quote.
Take a virtual tour of our vacation homes on our website under Vacation Rentals to give golfers a perspective on staying in vacation homes vs. hotel so they have options: https://oldkinderhook.com/cottages-villas-homes/
Take your game to the next level with the Shane Blankenship Golf School at Old Kinderhook. Contact Shane directly at 636-497-2475 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today. You can perfect the game of golf with Old Kinderhook’s head golf pro, Jason Woods. Call the Pro Shop today to set up your lessons: 573.317.3573.
Our off-season office hours remain the same (9am-5pm 7 days) and our staff will be available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. May God bless all of you and keep you safe!
Lakeview is one of the few remaining resorts of its kind at the Lake of the Ozarks and features individual lakeside cottages set amid gently sloping, spacious grounds spread over nearly a mile of scenic shoreline.
Choose from rustic cottages to deluxe condos, ranging in size from a cozy one-room unit to a multi-level, 11-bedroom complex. There is a full list of amenities on-site, as well as many things to do in the area.
To plan your next Golf Getaway at Lakeview, visit www.LakeviewResortMO.com, or call 800-936-5655.
Call Jason for more details at 573-365-1950 Ext. 18 or email JVanHouten@OsageNational.com.
The global effect of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve. The Lodge of Four Seasons remains firmly committed to the health and safety of our guests and associates and we continue to closely monitor the changing situation and complying with public health guidance.
As new information becomes available, management is keeping our associates well informed so they can respond swiftly and appropriately. While the circumstances continue to change and we modify our operations as necessary, we thank you for your patience and cooperation. As new developments occur, be assured we are committed to taking care of our guests and associates and to our mission of providing exceptional service.
We extend our sincere thanks to The Lodge of Four Seasons guests and associates for their ongoing support and loyal dedication during this challenging time.
Always, we urge individuals (Associates and Guests) to exercise healthy behavior best practices to reduce the risk of getting viral infections, such as:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces;
- If anyone in your household gets sick with flu-like illness, the CDC recommends staying home for at least 24 hours after the fever is gone without the use of a fever-reducing medicine.
Thank you for your patience and trust in The Lodge of Four Seasons. We are prepared to navigate through these challenging circumstances with your health and confidence in The Lodge of Four Seasons at the forefront of everything we do.
We look forward to your next visit and to serving you soon at The Lodge of Four Seasons.
- The Lodge has a wide array of package deals for golfers visiting the Lake area. From deluxe packages including spa visits to basic golf, room and dining packages, The Lodge has the right deal for you. To find out more about these package deals, visit The Lodge of Four Seasons’ golf package page at 4SeasonsResort.com.
Dear valued guests,
These are unprecedented times in the history of our country. We are all learning how to cope with this “new normal” together, and, like you, we here at Your Lake Vacation are taking this day-by-day.
The COVID-19 virus has caused us to enact new measures of extra precaution. We are doing everything possible to comply with local, state and federal guidelines regarding the current health crisis. We have instructed all housekeepers to take extraordinary care in wiping down all high-touch areas and provided them with a list that must be followed after each departure.
We remain committed to providing each and every guest with the exceptional vacation experience they deserve. We are still taking reservations and are always willing to speak with you in-depth about the steps we are taking to provide a safe space for our guests.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
We look forward to getting back to clear skies and sunny days!
- Stay longer with Your Lake Vacation and you will save more! Discounts of up to 20% off are offered for stays of longer than two days. We can customize packages for any size group from 2 to 120 golfers and you can add dining, groceries or boat rentals for your group at discounted prices. Call us today at 877-284-0267 or e-mail at email@example.com and our friendly representatives will be glad to assist you.
Get a great start on your Golf Trail Getaway at family-owned Holiday Shores Resort, featuring 26 cottages overlooking the Lake of the Ozarks. Holiday Shores’ central location ensures an easy drive to all of the 13 fun courses on the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Trail. Resort staff will make all your golf arrangements at courses you choose, for a money-saving stay-and-play price. All you have to do is relax, enjoy the resort’s home-like accommodations and scenic setting — and play some great golf!
For more information, or to book your Golf Trail Getaway Package, visit www.HolidayShoresResort.com.
Lone Oak Point is a beautiful resort located on a quiet, eight-acre wooded peninsula on the Lake of the Ozarks. Located in Sunrise Beach, the resort sits on 1,800 feet of shoreline and has 35 rentable Lake-side units (two- and three-bedroom), each complete with a kitchen and a private dock.
Give us a call today at 573-374-7992 or visit www.LoneOakPoint.com to set up your Golf Trail Getaway!