All of these lodging properties—plus our other Golf Trail lodging members—are glad to arrange Golf Trail Packages for you. See below for more details about our convenient and money-saving Golf Trail deals.
Thanksgiving in Paradise Special:
Kick back for Turkey Day this year and let us do all the work. The longer you stay, the more you save! Availability is limited so book now!
– Standard Guest room overlooking the Lake of the Ozarks
– Plated Thanksgiving dinner for 4 guests in JB’s Boathouse Grill
– Breakfast for 4 guests each morning in JB’s Boathouse Grill
– A holiday keepsake gift from the Resort
– Take advantage of Black Friday shopping with a 20% discount at our Margaritaville Store
– Waived Resort Fee
Don your shades, kick up your feet, and grab your favorite drink. Tucked away on the banks of the Lake of the Ozarks in Osage Beach, Margaritaville Lake Resort, previously known as Tan-Tar-A Resort, is a refuge for endlessly fun living. Inspired by the lyrics and lifestyle of singer, songwriter and author Jimmy Buffett, our resort invites you to live it up on the lake. Tee off on two championship golf courses, or set out on a lake cruise with WaveRunner, power boat and paddle boat rentals at the resort’s full-service marina. Flavors and cocktails play together to form a meal you won’t soon forget at one of our 8 restaurants and bars. Find your moment of zen at Windjammer Spa. Spend the day cooling off at Jolly Mon Indoor Water Park, or explore local trails on horseback. Waterfront surroundings, lakeside adventures, and relaxing vibes set on 420 scenic acres. There’s no better paradise than right here.
For more information, call 573-348-3131 or visit www.margaritavilleresortlakeoftheozarks.com.
Guests of Old Kinderhook can enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, Nov. 28 and the grand opening of the resort’s seasonal Christmas Village on Friday, Nov. 29. The Christmas Village will feature Santa Claus and his elves, carolers, s’mores, gingerbread house-making stations and horse-drawn carriage rides. The Christmas Village will be open every weekend, beginning Friday, Nov. 29 through Sunday, Dec. 21.
Take your game to the next level with the Shane Blankenship Golf School at Old Kinderhook. Contact Shane directly at 636-497-2475 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today. You can perfect the game of golf with Old Kinderhook’s head golf pro, Jason Woods. Call the Pro Shop today to set up your lessons: 573.317.3573.
Lakeview is one of the few remaining resorts of its kind at the Lake of the Ozarks and features individual lakeside cottages set amid gently sloping, spacious grounds spread over nearly a mile of scenic shoreline.
Choose from rustic cottages to deluxe condos, ranging in size from a cozy one-room unit to a multi-level, 11-bedroom complex. There is a full list of amenities on-site, as well as many things to do in the area.
To plan your next Golf Getaway at Lakeview, visit www.LakeviewResortMO.com, or call 800-936-5655.
Call Jason for more details at 573-365-1950 Ext. 18 or email JVanHouten@OsageNational.com.
- The Lodge has a wide array of package deals for golfers visiting the Lake area. From deluxe packages including spa visits to basic golf, room and dining packages, The Lodge has the right deal for you. To find out more about these package deals, visit The Lodge of Four Seasons’ golf package page at 4SeasonsResort.com.
- Stay longer with Your Lake Vacation and you will save more! Discounts of up to 20% off are offered for stays of longer than two days. We can customize packages for any size group from 2 to 120 golfers and you can add dining, groceries or boat rentals for your group at discounted prices. Call us today at 877-284-0267 or e-mail at email@example.com and our friendly representatives will be glad to assist you.
Get a great start on your Golf Trail Getaway at family-owned Holiday Shores Resort, featuring 26 cottages overlooking the Lake of the Ozarks. Holiday Shores’ central location ensures an easy drive to all of the 13 fun courses on the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Trail. Resort staff will make all your golf arrangements at courses you choose, for a money-saving stay-and-play price. All you have to do is relax, enjoy the resort’s home-like accommodations and scenic setting — and play some great golf!
For more information, or to book your Golf Trail Getaway Package, visit www.HolidayShoresResort.com.
Lone Oak Point is a beautiful resort located on a quiet, eight-acre wooded peninsula on the Lake of the Ozarks. Located in Sunrise Beach, the resort sits on 1,800 feet of shoreline and has 35 rentable Lake-side units (two- and three-bedroom), each complete with a kitchen and a private dock.
Give us a call today at 573-374-7992 or visit www.LoneOakPoint.com to set up your Golf Trail Getaway!