LAKE OF THE OZARKS GOLF NEWS & SPECIALS
Looking for all the news and specials at our 12 beautiful courses? You’ve come to the right place.
For upcoming tournaments and events, please scroll down or check out our Event Calendar.
New Updated Golf Rates Now in Effect!
Weekdays = 18 holes for $75, $59 for 18 holes after 2 p.m.
Weekends = 18 holes for $95, $75 for 18 holes after 2 p.m.
- Our PGA professional staff offers golf instruction to golfers of all ages and skill levels. We can accommodate both individuals and groups for technical instruction or playing lessons. Individual rates are $40 per half hour and group rates are subject to size. Contact the Old Kinderhook Golf Shop at 573-317-3573 for more information.
- For more information about golf packages, specials or other course questions, call 888-346-4949 or visit OldKinderhook.com.
Oaks Spring Special
Take advantage of our super golf savings. Package includes:
- Deluxe Guest room accommodations
- 18 holes of golf for 2 guests
- Complimentary driving range and club storage
- Starting at $149 per night
Take advantage of several specials at Tan-Tar-A’s two courses:
9-HOLE – 10 ROUND PLAY CARD: $235 (Plus tax)
- Can be used at either Hidden Lakes or the Oaks
- Ten 9-Hole rounds including cart
- Valid anytime at Hidden Lakes
- Valid Mon-Thursday at the Oaks
- ½ Price Range Balls
18-HOLE – 10 ROUND PLAY CARD: $400 (Plus tax)
- Ten 18-Hole rounds including cart
- Valid Sunday-Thursday Only
- Card may also be used for 18 holes at Hidden Lakes
- ½ Price Range Balls
- Non-Members 18 holes with cart
9:00 am to 11:59 is $25.00
Noon to 4:00 is $20.00
- Non-Members 9 holes with cart
9:00 am to 11:59 is $15.00
Noon to 4:00 is $13.00
- Member Cart Rate
18 Hole Cart rate drops to $14 for the winter.
- Looking for the best deals on golf at The Lodge of Four Seasons? Sign up for The Lodge’s new Deal of the Day to get the best prices on tee times and specials delivered to your inbox. Visitwww.LodgeGolf.com to view this week’s deals, to book tee times and learn more about The Lodge’s celebrated courses.
- Come play the Golf Trail’s newest addition and the area’s only Robert Trent Jones, Sr. course: The Cove at the Lodge of Four Seasons. Get more information here.
- The Lodge of Four Seasons is a full service resort that offers three of the best golf courses in Missouri. By offering a variety of packages that include both lodging and golf, you are sure to find accommodations that will suit your needs. Tee times and packages can be viewed and reserved on our website www.4seasonsresort.com or by calling 573-365-3000.
- There’s big news at Osage National! We are now using “Dynamic Pricing” this year and our rates have never been better. In order to find the best rates, you need to log into www.osagenational.com and visit our rates page. Depending on whether you are time sensitive or price sensitive you can find a rate to fit your needs. We are revolutionizing the way players look at golf in the Lake area. Dynamic Pricing is here to stay and Osage National is leading the charge.
- Osage National is still the best place to purchase your golf equipment. We will compete with any box store and we have to offer what they don’t. You can be fit by one of our 4 fitting professionals and then receive added bonuses when you purchase your clubs. How about a free round of golf? How about Two? That’s what we can offer, free rounds of golf with your purchase. Call for details.
- For further details on any of this information, please call the Golf Shop at 573-365-1950.
We offer several weekday golf specials:
- Senior Mondays – $39 (plus tax) for 18 holes plus cart
- Golf-N-Food Tuesdays – For only $53, get 18 holes of golf, riding cart PLUS breakfast or lunch!
- Bring-A-Friend Wednesdays – You and a friend can each play 18 holes, with a shared cart, for $78 (plus tax).
- Twilight Thursdays – After 11 a.m., play 18 holes (with cart) for $40 (plus tax).
- Book your Bear Creek Valley tee time online at www.GolfNow.com or on the club’s website:www.BearCreekValley.com.
- Indian Rock’s twilight rates begin at 2 p.m. everyday. Monday through Thursday, play 18 holes with a cart for just $26 plus tax. Fridays through Sunday, play 18 holes with a cart for $28 plus tax.
- Come checkout our newly remodeled Pro Shop and Clubhouse Pub & Restaurant!
- Major improvements also have been made to our golf course! Come experience the “best value for golf at the Lake!”
- Sign up for Indian Rock’s newsletter to receive special updates on discounted rates and special events. Sign up at www.IndianRockGolfClub.com.
- Eldon Brings New “Footgolf” course to Lake of the Ozarks
Footgolf, a new sport that has been gaining in popularity across the globe, combines the games of soccer and golf. The game is played similarly to golf, with the exception that players use a full-size soccer ball instead of a golf ball, and kick the ball instead of using a club, working towards a 21-inch hole as opposed to a tradition golf cup.The first course at the Lake to offer footgolf, Eldon Golf Club features nine holes (for now) set up to accommodate footgolfers among the course’s existing traditional 18 holes. This set up is designed for both footgolfers and traditional golfers to play together without interfering with one another.A nine-hole round of footgolf costs $11 plus tax per player, if you bring your own soccer ball. Soccer balls also are available for rent for $4 and golf carts are available for $11. Footgolf tee times are available Monday though Thursday, before 8:30 a.m. and after 1 p.m.; and Friday through Sunday after 2 p.m.For more information on Eldon’s footgolf course, rules, regulations and available tee times, call the Pro Shop at 573-392-4172 or visit www.EldonGolfClub.com.
- Congratulations to the staff at Eldon Golf Club! Eldon Golf Club was recently voted the “Best Overall Public Golf Course” at the Lake of the Ozarks by readers of the Lake Sun newspaper.
- Set amid a backdrop of wooded areas, rolling hills and creeks, Eldon Golf Club is sure to provide a pleasurable experience for golfers at the Lake of the Ozarks.
- For more information about Eldon Golf Club, or to book a tee time, visit www.EldonGolfClub.com.