Lake of the Ozarks Golf Trail Giveaway Passport
Experience all 13 of the Lake of the Ozarks’ incredible courses!
Welcome to the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Trail… Where One Great Course Leads to Another
Congratulations! You’re on the right Trail to great golf. When you use your Golf Trail Giveaway Passport, you can experience all 13 of the Lake of the Ozarks’ incredible courses.
You must keep your Passport as it’s your ticket to receiving complimentary greens fees for 18 holes of golf at all 13 Golf Trail courses.
Please register your Passport by filling out the entry forms included here.
HOW TO USE YOUR PASSPORT:
- Print your name as the Passport Holder on the previous page.
- Familiarize yourself with the different courses and their available dates.
- Decide which courses you want to play and when.
- Call ahead to the course(s) of your choice to book your tee times.
- Be sure to indicate you are using your Golf Trail Giveaway Passport.
- IMPORTANT: Present your Passport at check-in at each course.
- You will pay a minimal cart fee at each course to validate your complimentary greens fee (cart fees listed on each course’s page).
- Enjoy your time on our 13 outstanding courses!
Please note: Passport play is subject to availability. Check with the course(s) of your choice for valid dates, times of play and blackout dates, including tournaments and holidays. Passport play cannot be combined with any other offers.
If you have any questions about your Passport, please call the Lake of the Ozarks Golf Council at 800-490-8474.
Make the most of your Passport. Plan for a multi-day golf getaway to the “Best Recreational Lake in the Nation.” Our Golf Trail lodging partners specialize in taking care of golfers. We have a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste and budget. Come stay, play and enjoy!